Job Posting: Strategy and Impact Youth Fellow
Youthprise is a resource to youth-serving organizations and systems throughout Minnesota. Youthprise’s mission is to reduce disparities with and for Minnesota youth, and does this by mobilizing and investing resources, investing knowledge, and advocating for change. Our three priority areas are learning and leadership, economic opportunity, and health and safety.
In order for Youthprise to fulfill its mission, this position is designed for a student or young adult.
The Strategy and Impact Youth Fellow will support and advance a variety of work to advance the overall effectiveness of Youthprise. This position is intended to be project-based. Projects may include: research, program evaluation, training development, impact reporting, strategic planning, etc. based on interest and availability. Reports to the Director of Organizational Effectiveness; works with a variety of staff depending on projects and interest.
Anticipated Job Duration and Schedule: This is a temporary position. The duration depends on the Fellow’s project interest and availability (specific month, semester, or other portion of the year). Hours are flexible based on Fellow, and project(s).
Compensation: Hourly (Non-exempt), $20 per hour.
Additional Benefits: Work may be used for internship credit, depending on the university’s guidelines. Select and related professional development opportunities available.
Education, Experience & Skills
Must be passionate about the mission and work. One to three years of education or professional experience in organizational development, nonprofit management, research and evaluation, or a related field. Eager to learn, ask questions, and meet deadlines. Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Your resume & cover letter
- Your availability (months and approximate hours per week)
- List the projects that match your interest and availability:
- January – evaluation training development/facilitation
- January – writing grantee reports
- January-March – mission/vision development
- January-March – strategic planning
- April-May – proposal/grant writing
- Ongoing – dashboard development
- Ongoing – grantee site visits
- Ongoing – impact reporting (qualitative and quantitative)
- TBD – organizational culture training development/facilitation
Submit To: email@example.com
Closing Date: Open until filled
Youthprise is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.