Youthprise is a resource to youth-serving organizations and systems throughout Minnesota. Youthprise’s mission is to reduce disparities with and for Minnesota youth, and does this by mobilizing and investing resources, investing knowledge, and advocating for change. Our three priority areas are: learning and leadership, economic opportunity, and health and safety.
The Sr. Operations Officer will plan, direct, evaluate and work toward continuous improvement of the overall business operations, staff culture, management information systems, and administrative functions of Youthprise, including non-grant related contracts.
The Senior Operations Officer collaborates closely with the President and senior leadership team to promote efficient operation and long-term sustainability of the organization. The Senior Operations Officer will lead organizational change management efforts and work to facilitate a positive culture and staff cohesion among a diverse and intergenerational team.
This position supervises the Director of Finance, Director of Organizational Effectiveness, Office Manager, and manages the contracted IT consultant and contracted HR consultant.
** Due to the Pandemic this position currently has both a remote and limited in-office component
Schedule: Full-time, Regular Employee
Compensation and Benefits:
This is an exempt role with a Salary Range: of $129,500- $146,517, depending on qualifications. Youthprise offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Youthprise pays 100% of the premiums for employee high deductible health plans; family dental coverage; employee life, short-term and long-term disability insurance. Other benefits include vision and voluntary life insurance; health and retirement savings accounts; paid time off.
Education, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of experience managing human resources, finance, operations, or strategies
- One or more years in a senior leadership position or equivalent
- Experience managing remote teams and systems
- Experience in non-profit, government, or education fields
- Experience in conflict resolution and team building
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Knowledge of youth development and comfort working with youth in leadership
- A high degree of discretion and independent judgment
- Strong presentation, communication, and people skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in using multiple databases Microsoft applications, especially spreadsheets, charts & graphs
- Comfort and proficiency in leading multicultural and multigenerational teams
- Proficient in project management systems and techniques
- Knowledge and experience applying a racial equity lens to financial activities and strategies
- Seven or more years of progressively higher operations leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, or business-related fields
- CMA or CPA
- Experience in the philanthropic field
- Experience and knowledge in fiscal management, grant-making, technology management, and office administration.
- Experience with real estate development and management
Closing Date: April 22, 2022, or until filled
Youthprise is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.