Culturally Responsive Outreach to Children Exposed to Violence – Request for Proposals
Application deadline Friday, March 12, 2021 at 4:00 pm CT.
Youthprise will award two separate contracts based on the selection criteria below. Successful applicants will have experience in managing collaborative projects based in strong relationships and experience in youth development models. This is a reimbursable contract award.
Interested applicants must submit a proposal to Youthprise. Full proposals from eligible applicants are due by 4:00 p.m. on March 12, 2021. See the Eligibility Criteria section of this RFP for requirements. All materials must be submitted via Foundant. Email Melissa Mitchell, Melissa@youthprise.org for any questions.
To review the full RFP please click below:
- Up to $259,000 is available for funding. Please provide a breakdown of the budget by staff hours and identify other expected expenses.
- Funding cannot be used for lobbying or prohibited activities according to 2 CFR § 200.450
- Eligible applicants are nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) IRS status or an entity described in sections 170(c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code, units of government or schools are eligible for this funding.
- The deadline for the submission of the RFP will be 4:00 PM CT on 03-12-2021
- Award notifications will be delivered the week of 03-17-2021
Overview of Review Stages:
The review process includes the following stages:
- Dissemination of solicitation – Youthprise will ensure that the solicitation is disseminated and publicized in a manner that will ensure it is accessible to all potential qualified applicants. The RFP will be released for consideration on March 1, 2021.
- Receipt of proposals and review – Youthprise staff will review all applications to ensure they are compliant with the RFP. Applications determined to be non-compliant will not be considered, and those applicants will be notified. Applicants meeting the following criteria will be considered compliant and will be advanced to the next stage:
- Met all eligibility requirements;
- Submitted an application and required documentation by the submission deadline, March 12, 2021 by 4:00 PM CST;
- Internal review – Youthprise will conduct an internal review and select the awarded grantees.
- Selection of and notification – Upon approval, the two organizations (one representing Minneapolis and one representing Saint Paul) will be notified in writing with instructions on how to formally accept the grants.
For more information, contact Melissa Mitchell at email@example.com.