Tell us about your role in one sentence.
Primarily I work to connect youth with their support systems in the community.
How did you end up here?
After working with Youthprise for 3.5 years as a consultant- the Director of Partners & Outreach position came up and was a great fit for my desire to work in the community and be part of a youth-serving organization dedicated to support and equity for MN youth.
What are three words your colleagues might use to describe you?
Outspoken, passionate, and optimistic.
What is the most rewarding part of your job? What makes it all worthwhile?
Seeing progress as youth get access to systems and overcome barriers created by the status quo. I like how we shake things up and navigate the systems tactfully and passionately.
What/who inspires you and your work?
Young people inspire me with their brilliance, determination to succeed and creative passion.
View this post on Instagram
- What's the biggest and/or most exciting thing on your bucket list? Riding in a hot air balloon- will happen this summer/fall.
- What food item can you make without even looking at a recipe? Mexican Rice, enchiladas, guacamole 🙂
- Introvert or extrovert: Introvert
- Is a hot dog a sandwich? Nope.
- Do you all is soda, pop, or something else? Definitely, soda.
To learn more about our other team members, CLICK HERE!
Youthprise is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.